Sonntag, 6. September 2020

Currently on a modified paleo diet. Tried this fried "rice" cauliflower and I think it was better than the real thing. MB modifications - I halved the recipe except I used about 3/4 a head of cauliflower, 3/4 c of carrots, 2 eggs, and I added broccoli and mushrooms. I also used Braggs liquid aminos instead of coconut aminos.

Currently on a modified paleo diet. Tried this fried "rice" cauliflower and I think it was better than the real thing. MB modifications - I halved the recipe except I used about 3/4 a head of cauliflower, 3/4 c of carrots, 2 eggs, and I added broccoli and mushrooms. I also used Braggs liquid aminos instead of coconut aminos.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Currently on a modified paleo diet. Tried this fried

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen