Montag, 1. März 2021

One Minute Macaroons – Raspberry, Blueberry & Chocolate | Carmen Eat Joy Made the raspberry ones today. They're very tasty, though I didn't food process them so they were lumpier than I think the recipe would normally be. Love the fresh fruit flavor, though!

One Minute Macaroons – Raspberry, Blueberry & Chocolate | Carmen Eat Joy Made the raspberry ones today. They're very tasty, though I didn't food process them so they were lumpier than I think the recipe would normally be. Love the fresh fruit flavor, though!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

One Minute Macaroons – Raspberry, Blueberry & Chocolate | Carmen Eat Joy Made the raspberry ones today. They're very tasty, though I didn't food process them so they were lumpier than I think the recipe would normally be. Love the fresh fruit flavor, though!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen